iVend Mobile Overview
iVend Mobile POS brings the experience of iVend Retail terminal point of sale experience to Mobile Devices. Retailers can now interact and transact with shoppers on the floor and process sales anywhere. iVend Mobile POS is the next generation retail offering by CitiXsys with an interactive point of sale system, combining personalized selling with instantaneous inventory look-ups, wireless payments and the powerful retail workflows.
Retail workforce could now be more productive as they can immediately create new invoices, look for customer information, key in new customer data, process gift cards, and perform inventory lookups on the shop-floor while interacting with the customer.
iVend Mobile enables significant savings in time for customers and cashiers by acting as a queue buster.
Faster Business Expansion
Small format retail chains can expand faster into new locations and geographies. Similarly the large format retail chains can also expand their checkout points, especially in the holiday shopping season by quickly deploying mobile check out points.
With little to no investments in IT Infrastructure, iVend Mobile turns out to be an extremely affordable solution. The costs associated with procuring and maintaining retail peripherals for terminal POS are far more than those of running mobile POS.
Enhanced Customer Experience
The money value of time saved for the customers by busting queues is an important factor in enhanced customer satisfaction. In addition to the time saved at the checkout counter, a mobile POS gives an opportunity to the store executive to upsell items while interacting with the customers on the floor.
Decreased counter space and Increase Inventory Assortment
- Online mode (network connectivity with iVend server): Sync live data for customer and transaction to iVend server and device database get updated on scheduled sync cycle.
- Offline mode (no network connectivity with iVend server): Data get sync on scheduled sync cycle if application become online on that time.
- Fast Scanning Mode – To add items faster in transaction
- Default support of 5 Languages; user can also use his own language using languagecustomization option
- Default Product add mode: Product List/Quick Button Panel/Barcode scanning
- Transaction receipt printing in 3 different size of paper: A4 receipt, 3″ receipt and 2″ receipt
- User customizable receiptin any of the above mentioned sizes
- Default email settings for email templates
- Data Synchronization with iVend server : On specified time interval, On fixed time of the day or Manually
- DB Backup and Restore option to initialize new mobile device.
- Special Order Cancellation
- Preview Transactions
- Recall suspended transactions
- Special Order
- Gift Certificate Sale
Authorizations and Securities
- Securities on User levels
- Authorizations for Multiple Transactions on POS
- Authorizations on Item Edit
- Authorizations on Receipt Printing
- Authorizations on Sending receipts via Emails
- Add new customer
- Edit or view existing customer
- Search Customer on the basis of : Customer Code, Name, Phone Number or Customer Group
- Select customer for transaction
- View products
- Filter products on the basis of : Product Code, Description, UPC Code, Product Group and Product Category
- Add products by selecting from product list
- Add products by scanning barcode
- Add products by selecting from quick button panel
- Allow to change/select:
- Item quantity
- Applicable Tax
- Sales Person
- Serial or Batch number
- Display all transaction items
- Display sale level discount, subtotal, tax and net total
- Suspend transaction
- Price, discount, quantity and total by items
- Allow selected customer editing
- Void transaction
- Apply sale level sales person
- Apply coupon
- Select loyalty id of customer
- Advance amount for sales order
- Apply sale level discount
- Apply surcharges at sale level
- Layby plan selection for layby transaction
- Credit Card (only in Online mode – gets verified by payment processor)
- Debit Card (only in Online mode – gets verified by payment processor)
- On Account (only in Online mode – gets verified by iVend server)
- Gift Card (only in Online mode – gets verified by iVend server)
- Payment with multiple tenders
- Display payable amount, paid amount and balance due
- Quick cash complete
- Display user information
- Email transaction receipt
- Print transaction receipt
Sales Order Cancellation
Cancel complete order by single swipe on screen
- List all transactions
- Preview selected transaction
- Delete suspended transaction by single swipe
- Recall suspended transactions
- Remote support help enabled
How Does It Work
iVend Mobile is the future of shopping. With Mobile technology adoption retailers and brands are changing the way they engage with the customer. Mobility has become the most sought after technology in retail world today.
View this video to learn more about the features of iVend Retail and the convenience, proactive responsiveness, faster transactions and customer satisfaction it brings in your business