Retail Management Solution for Optical Stores
Digitally transform your optical retail practice with features that not only make you competitive but also enable you to deliver a personalised customer service
Grow your business with the best Optical Retail solution
iVend Optical is an industry vertical module of the iVend Retail management suite designed for Optical retail shops, Optometry Practices (with or without a retail dispensary), Retail sunglass stores and Ophthalmology clinics (selling RX eyewear).
Developed by a leading provider of optical retail software solutions, iVend Optical presents easy to use tools to manage optical Point of Sale (POS), frame and contact lens inventory, and business development activities. iVend Optical seamlessly integrates all business processes from the POS at store to the planners at the Head Office lowering the overall cost of operations and simplifying expansion to help your business bring the bottom line into focus with increased profitability.
iVend Optical is a Point of Sale solution for optical retail that is intuitive to work with, even for non-technical roles, providing store owners with visibility into product and store performance, schedule and manage appointments with patient notifications, and allows retailers to easily distribute targeted customer promotions.
Why iVend Optical
Powerful Retail Technology for Optical Stores
How iVend Optical Works
Faced with shrinking margins and increasing competition from the eCommerce world, optical retailers are focusing on customer service to increase their competitive edge. Personalised customer service is one way brick-and-mortar retailers are differentiating themselves by demonstrating the services they offer cannot be duplicated online. For optical retailers, operating a business that provides vision prescriptions as well as fashion frames, prescription lenses, contacts, and plano sunglasses can be a challenge without a sophisticated POS software for optical retail.
Why do Optical stores need Optical retail POS software?
Optical retail POS software helps optical businesses in streamlining operations, managing inventory and sales, tracking customer data, and making more informed business decisions. It also enables them to deliver better customer service, receive payments in a timely and secure manner, and manage loyalty programmes. Furthermore, it enables them to quickly track sales success and analyse data to acquire insights into the stores and its staff’s performance.
How to choose the best POS software for optical retail stores?
- Explore the various POS solutions options available. Look for the software that is primarily created for optical retail stores, since this is more likely to contain capabilities that are best suited to your needs.
- Consider your budget and ensure that the solution you select fits within it. Look for things that you’ll truly use and avoid paying too much for frills.
- Double-check that the retail solution is compatible with your hardware. Is it compatible with your current systems, such as ERP software?
- Look for a company that provides ongoing customer service and training. This will ensure that you can use the software properly and fully utilise all of its capabilities.
- Think about the actual user experience. Is the software simple to operate? Is the user interface and navigation user-friendly? Is it easy to use for both employees and customers?
- Inquire about all of the software’s features. Is inventory management and payment processing included? Is it equipped with customer loyalty programmes and marketing tools?
- Try out the software before purchasing it. Request a demo or a free trial to ensure that you are comfortable using it.