An End-to-End Retail Solution
Our Implementation and Consulting Services have transformed the digital operations for recognisable brands around the world. Our consultants hold the required industry expertise to lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With a strong global presence from 22 offices worldwide, our consulting services help retail leaders navigate today’s digital landscape to maintain lasting competitive advantage.
We combine our expertise in the retail and wholesale distribution supply chain domain and close affiliation with leading technology providers to deliver transformative consulting services for the following areas of your business:
- Business Transformation
- Enterprise Technology Strategy
Implementation and Consulting Services for SAP
Our implementation and consulting services are designed to accurately collect and process data, eliminate duplication, redundancy and discontinuity to simplify your retail landscape. Run your business processes more efficiently and do business in real-time.
As a long time SAP Partner, we’ve demonstrated industry expertise across the SAP solutions landscape and designed our SAP Retail Implementation & Consulting Services to help retailers win via profitable and holistic digital transformation.
End-to-End SAP Retail Implementation
From reduced consumer spending and tightening margins to increased competition from online and traditional vendors, retailers are faced with numerous challenges to delivering the best customer experience while maximising profits. In today’s retail climate, it’s imperative for retailers to identify and implement cross-channel solutions that can help them effectively execute their multi-channel strategies.
Fast Track Real-Time Retail Initiatives
The solutions required today that allow consumers to inquire, buy, receive and/or return on their terms, while maintaining the integrity of store inventory and order visibility can be increasingly complex to manage.
Speed Retail System Implementations
- Rapid, consistent and repeatable deployments
- Agile implementation methodology
- Higher quality and reliability through proven processes
- Compliance with global standard business processes
- Transfer of best practices across all lines of business
- Rollback of desired and required changes into templates
- Minimal investment in process development
SAP Cloud and On-Premise Integration
SAP Process Integration (SAP PI/PO) | SAP S/4HANA | Cloud Platform Integration (CPI)
The SAP business suite is based on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) on the Net weaver® platform which enables seamless integrations with third-party applications such as planning solutions, marketing information services (Nielsen) or other SAP solutions such as SAP CRM, SAP ERP Retail with SAP POS, SAP SCM, SAP Net weaver Mobile, or SAP BI.
SAP Net weaver® is a platform for integration of people, information, and business processes across business and technology boundaries. It is based on open standards of integration of information across technologies. With numerous specialised solutions available today from SAP and third-party providers the core ERP application often operates many interfaces which must all work in tandem.
Your Partner in SAP Integration
- We use a Rapid Implementation Model (RIM) to speed implementation, minimise project risks and reduce costs with SAP Rapid Deployment solutions. Get up and running quickly with business innovation done fast and right – on your terms.
- We leverage Ready-made Solution Templates to quickly meet your business requirements and also provide custom solutions for the Retail, Textiles & Garments, Health Care, Ceramics, Cement, Food & Beverages, Health Care industries. Whether you need to extend or enhance an existing solution or build a completely new and innovative application to meet new business challenges our custom development experts can help you create a solution that has the capabilities, flexibility, and functionality you require.
- From project initiation through to implementation, our consulting services holistically address SAP solutions and are flexible enough to fit your budget.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C)
Today’s digitally enabled customers require that brands are always one step ahead, are better informed, and are present in all sales channels. This becomes possible with SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C)integrated with ERP and CRM.
Alongside ERP and CRM, SAP C4C provides rich predictive insights, contextual customer experience relevant to your industry, plus new ways to engage customers via integrated social platforms and calendars to make the shopping experience more relevant and personalised.
Implementation of SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP C4C is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution delivered On-Cloud. SAP C4C can be integrated with ERP and CRM on a real-time basis using the SAP Cloud Platform integration (CPI) on the SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI). By the way of integration, existing CRM users have the the flexibility to work with their existing process setup in combination with the modern, device friendly SAP C4C.
SAP Customer Activity Repository (CAR)
Successful Action in the Age of Omnichannel
The promise of shopping today allows for consumers to seamlessly hop from any sales channel to the next without interruption. More and more brands strive to offer this possibility in store, online, and on mobile devices, however creating and implementing this level of customer service requires a strong technical foundation that neatly merges all distribution channels.
SAP Customer Activity Repository (CAR) manages large tranches of data with the finest granularity by linking data from different sources and in various formats from the SAP POS Data Transfer & Audit (POSDTA), the Multichannel Sales Repository (MCSR), and analytics content.
SAP CAR serves as a uniform database of all business-relevant activities with an enterprise-wide view of all product information, customers, sales transactions, stocks, and activities. Detailed views into sales and customer behavior pave the way for a goal-oriented and individualised way to address your customers, and real-time analyses and precise cross-channel forecasts optimise product line planning and stock management.
Your Partner in SAP CAR Implementation
Implementing SAP CAR requires a high level of expertise as large data sets from different operational systems, corporate divisions, and external sources must be integrated into one platform.
End-to-End Implementation on SAP Hybris
SAP Hybris is a digital experience delivery platform that allows businesses to manage their customer data, offers marketing tools and assists with unified commerce processes. Companies across sectors can utilise SAP Hybris to deliver a better experience to their customers.
- SAP Hybris Marketing (On-Premise and On-Cloud)
- SAP Hybris eCommerce (On-Premise and On-Cloud)
- SAP Hybris Billing (On-Premise and On-Cloud)
- SAP Hybris Sales and Service (C4C On-Cloud/ CRM On-Premise)
Your Partner in SAP Hybris Integration
Our consulting services deliver a comprehensive range of implementation services based on our deep knowledge of SAP Hybris and SAP. Our team of SAP Hybris consultants listens and collaborates so we can tailor SAP Hybris to your requirements by leveraging our proven end-to-end platform implementation best practices.
- Support for any SAP Hybris deployment option – On-Premise, On-Cloud, Hybrid
- Support for all end-to-end processes in the SAP Hybris implementation
- Deep experience with SAP and non-SAP application implementations
- Best practice tools and accelerators for rapid SAP Hybris deployment
- Proven experience in successfully implementing multiple eCommerce solutions
- All services are 100% in-house, with dedicated SAP Hybris project teams
SAP S/4HANA Professional Services Cloud
SAP S/4HANA is a business suite with capabilities in finance, procurement, enterprise project management, sales, professional services and component manufacturing with two distinct deployment methods:
SAP S/4HANA On-Cloud
Delivering the power of a digital core plus the key benefits you expect from cloud-based solutions. This deployment offers the scalability, ease of management, and security your business needs to excel in today’s fast-paced digital economy.
SAP S/4HANA On-Premise
Suits businesses of all sizes or in any industry that requires deep and broad functionality combined with a high degree of flexibility. Deployed in your data centre or on SAP HANA Enterprise Cloudthis option offers maximum control for your business.
SAP S/4HANA Professional Services Cloud
Migrating to S/4HANA remains a large and challenging task; one that requires extensive planning, a good strategy, and great leadership. That’s where we come in.Our consulting service teams help organisations adopt new ways to architect, implement, deliver, deploy and manage their SAP solution.
Your Partner in SAP S/4HANA Implementation
We provide a comprehensive range of implementation services based on our deep knowledge of SAP S/4HANA and SAP. Our team of SAP S/4HANA consultants listens and collaborates so we can tailor SAP S/4HANA to your requirements by leveraging our proven end-to-end platform implementation best practices.
- Streamline SAP S/4HANA by upgrading your existing SAP ERP and CRM solution
- Support for any SAP S/4HANA deployment option– On-Premise, On-Cloud, Hybrid
- Support for all end-to-end processes in the SAP S/4HANA implementation
- Deep experience with SAP and non-SAP applications
- Best practice tools and accelerators for rapid SAP S/4HANA deployment