iVend Reporting and AnalyticsDeep insight into your business
iVend Reporting and Analytics OverviewiVend Reporting and Analytics comes as an, integrated part of iVend Enterprise Retail Management Suite. It is a set of pre-packaged Business Intelligence tools for the management of the Retail Enterprise. Seamlessly integrated into iVend Enterprise, iVend Reporting and Analytics leverages transactional data of the overall retail environment to generate context-specific detailed insight, which is functional and actionable.
Retail-specific, intuitive Dashboards provide strategic and tactical insights for faster and effective decision-making. For insight on the move, iVend Reporting tool can be opened on compatible iOS and select models of Android devices, as they make use of proprietary iVend APIs .
Succinctly put, deriving meaningful and actionable information from accrued retail data was never easier.Download Brochure
Tactical and strategic insights
Using iVend Dashboards, the senior management can get short-term insights into fast-moving merchandise to optimise inventory for averting stock outs. Dashboards can also use the iVend retail transaction data to generate long-term insights for charting the course for the Retail Enterprise as an entity.
Comparative analysis of historical & current data
iVend Dashboards can assimilate the historical data of the retail enterprise, and can give comparative charts and graphs to see how the enterprise is performing over time. The management can choose to compare week-to-date, month-to-date, or annual data. This functionality gives the leadership actionable insights for proactive decision-making.
Sales trends and figures
Dashboards can crunch retail transaction data to generate sales trends and actionable insights for leveraging top-performing SKUs. Conversely, the management can also use iVend Dashboards to find out which items are non-performers, and reduce inventory accordingly
Real-time inventory alerts
iVend Dashboards has inbuilt options to notify whenever an item inventory runs low, providing real-time alerts to prevent incidents of stock-outs and inventory distortion.
Drill-down and master filtering for precise analysis
Interactivity feature in iVend Dashboards allows end-users to filter dashboard or analyze data at different levels of detail. The Drill-down feature allows end-users to change the detail level of data displayed in a dashboard item. This feature can ‘drill down’ to display detailed information, or ‘drill up’ to view generalised data. The Master Filter item supports two selection modes.
- Multiple – Allows user to select multiple elements in the Master Filter item.
- Single – Allows user to select only one element in the Master Filter item. When this mode is enabled, the default selection will be set to a Master Filter element
Dashboards tailored to individual stores, products and roles
The top-down view of Dashboards allows the management of the retail chain to view top-performing and non-performing stores. This selection can also work for items and promotions to see their efficiency.
- Net Sales Vs Transactions
- Transactions on POS
- Store wise Net Sales analysis
- Average sales transactions/store
- Month on Month Analysis
- Top performers & bottom performers
Customer level analysis
- Company & Individual Contribution
- Sales trend of each time
- Calculation of basket size from generated revenue
- Customer Type Vs. Net Sales Trends
- Transactions Vs. Salesman
Store wise & trend analysis by various payment modes
- Promotional Sales Vs. Overall sales Analysis
- Statistics by Promotion Type
- Top Performers
- Trend Analysis
- Individual Contribution
Side by Side Analysis
- Product Group /product-comparison by adhoc groups
- What sells more with what
- Strategic Insight to determine promotions and combos
- Product wise contribution in total sales
- Product store wise net sales
- ABC analysis by products
- Upsells & gift certificates
- Special categorization for lost Sales
- Newly Introduced & Non Moving Product Indicators
- In Stock & available Stock
- Actual Stock display, keeping aside the committed stock
- Reorder Alert basis average weekly, net quantity vs. available quantity
- Shrinkage details based on actual stock take to ascertain pilferage
Comparative Sales Analysis
Net sales Growth Comparison for Store, Product group, product Drill-down
- Attribute & sub attribute analysis for Matrix Child Products
- Trend Analysis
- Member segmentation
- Store view
- Plan performance
How Does It Work
The video in focus here talks about the importance of Dashboards with specific reference to the Retail Industry with iVend Dashboards as the application of choice. It also demonstrates the application for the different stakeholders in a retail organization.
It has been acknowledged in various studies that all channels across Retail verticals gain from a BI solution and given that e-commerce and mobility are relatively new channels of sale – they tend to gain more. We show the application in detail with its inclusive set of pre-packaged, shrink wrapped Business Intelligence dashboards specifically for retailers.