Identify trends from your total retail ecosystem, with iVend Reporting and AnalyticsSeamlessly integrated with the iVend Retail management suite and iVend Enterprise, iVend Reporting & Analytics delivers Business Intelligence reports that give you a 365° view of your enterprise to help you make critical business decisions.
Instantly generate customized reports or utilize 50+ pre-built reports with at-a-glance and drill-down views of your most important retail KPIs. Gain tactical insights to make faster and more effective decisions. iVend Reporting and Analytics can be viewed on-the-go from any iOS or Android device, giving your operations and leadership teams visibility into the sales and inventory data they need, when and where they need it. Knowledge is power. Put your data to work for you to make more informed decisions and optimize the success of your retail organization.
- Manage operations in all channels by exceptions and alerts to get straight to problem areas. No more wading through pages of reports to get to the real issues.
- Access data immediately whether you are in the o ﬃce, in store, at home or on-the-go via any Android and iOS device or browser
- Short-term: inventory turnover rates with alerts to avoid stock outs
- Long-term: detailed analysis of retail transactional data for organizational planning
Comparative Analysis of Historical & Current Data
- Historical retail data comparisons
- Compare week-to-date, month-to-date, year-over-year or annualized data
Sales Trends and Figures
- Generate sales trends reports on SKU performance
- Analyze non-performing products and vendors, and manage inventory accordingly
- Analyze fixed, mobile POS and non-store transactions to identify loss prevention concerns and issues to address
Real-time Inventory Alerts
Customizable to prevent stock-outs and inventory distortion
- Drill-Down & Master Filtering
- Display detailed information, or drill-up to view generalized data
- Master filter supports Multiple and Single selection modes
Evaluate Individual Stores, Products & Roles
- View top-performing and non-performing stores
- Evaluate individual products and promotions
- Identify successes on an exception basis so that they can be replicated across all stores or channels
Easy to Implement
- Use pre-built templates showing retail industry standard key performance indicators (KPIs) and focused analytics to identify successes and challenges quickly
- Fast deployment, configuration and integration with your existing systems, giving a rapid return on investment
- A comprehensive set of pre-packaged, customizable dashboards providing detailed key performance indicators and alerts across all operations and channels
- A set of standard reports covering the common areas need to run retail operations eﬀectively, which can be run to a schedule or on demand
- An easy to use report writer so that users can develop their own simple reports without IT assistance
- A full function report generator allowing more complex reports to be developed on an ad-hoc basis as needed, either by Power Users or IT staﬀ
- A query builder for ad hoc reporting and queries
- A web viewer to allow reports to be viewed via a browser or on mobile devices
- A report scheduler so that reports can be distributed to a pre-set timetable
- SMS capability allowing authorized users to send a text message code which triggers the running of a suitably formatted report, with the results emailed to the requester’s mobile device
- Sales (by channel, store, sales associate and transaction)
- Margins and Promotions
- Products and product groups
- Basket and affinity analysis
- Inventory consumption and status
- Customers and customer segments
- Payment methods and trends
- Loss prevention alerts
- Analysis by attributes
- iVend Dashboards
- iVend Report Writer for business users
- Reports using Crystal Reports
- Query Builder – for ad hoc reporting
- iVend Web Viewer for viewing dashboards on the Internet or mobile devices
- Report scheduler to send standard reports on a predefined frequency
How iVend Reporting & Analytics Works
Don’t let problems hang around. When something isn’t working, you need to know about it immediately and you need to know how to fix it. Proactive alerting, transaction analyses, and product analyses can give you that advantage and make your business more agile.
How can iVend Retail help?
iVend Reporting & Analytics is a comprehensive suite of reporting and analysis capabilities including customizable dashboards and reports, to provide timely and actionable information to operations teams across channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is iVend Reporting & Analytics licensed?
The application is licensed as an on-premises solution and has 2 main components.
- Base application – called the Small Business Server. In addition to this there are 2 user types – Names CALs and Document CALs.
The base product is shipped with one Named CAL and 4 Document CALs
- Retail App – this is the application specifically designed for Retailers and has a set of dashboards logically grouped depending on the business process they cater to. For example – a set of dashboards to analyze the customers and another set of dashboards to analyze the performance of SKUs across the stores. There are over 200 different analysis views in the Retail App
How to Configure iVend Reporting & Analytics?
The Small Business Server seamlessly integrates with iVend Retail. Normally the SBS and iVend Retail are installed on a separate servers. The SBS server has a static IP (allowing it to be searched on the Internet). In addition to viewing the dashboards on desktop based browsers, all the dashboards can also be seen in iOS devices like iPad and iPhone.
The application is hosted with the installed application server and is accessed through a browser URL. Standard domain-based security model is enforced along with application level authentication to allow only designated users to gain access.
The solution is installed to extract data from iVend Retail Enterprise (HO) database at a pre-scheduled frequency, generically over-night. A persistent data connection during user access of the solution is not required, as the extracted data is held locally in a native format.
The application has a tabbed layout with an intuitive interface for slicing and dicing data across dimensions. Seeing-is-Believing is the credo behind the analysis presented.
How does iVend Analytics Operate
Post extraction of data the iVend Analytics application’s data model is refreshed. The in-memory data model utilizes propriety association logic for agile data analysis.
The analytics application present pre-defined KPIs and measures; which can be extended on a case-by-case basis to incorporate client specific analysis.
Interface objects allow data to be visualized in both graphical & tabular layout as well facility to print and send to excel.