Complete Retail Management, Delivered on Cloud
In today’s digital world where things can quickly become obsolete, retailers have to continually innovate to remain agile. To stay ahead of the competition, more businesses are transitioning on Cloud as a cost-effective technique to quickly build the relevant capabilities that help them keep pace with the needs of their customers.
With iVend Cloud, retailers gain the freedom to focus more on daily operations and delivering exceptional brand experiences; we focus on delivering enterprise-class retail management as a service.
iVend Cloud is a Software as a Service offering that encompasses the full capabilities of the iVend Retail omnichannel solution suite with fully managed services delivered via a hosted infrastructure.
Designed for cost-effective expansion, streamlined operations, quicker speed to market, and the flexibility to scale up or down, iVend Cloud includes complete retail management with software modules for POS, mPOS, eCommerce, Loyalty, Digital Passes and Reporting & Analytics, and out-of-the-box integration to SAP Business One, S/4 HANA, IS-Retail, Sage 300cloud and X3, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Magento eCommerce.
Enterprise Retail on Cloud
Boost Store Agility and Customer SatisfactionUncover the value of blending traditional store and Cloud processes in our free whitepaper, Four Reasons To Reach For The Cloud While Keeping Your Feet On The Ground, and start taking the next steps toward the Cloud.
Application Management Services
Administration of the iVend Cloud application, including operation, maintenance, versions and upgrades are all managed by iVend Retail, including performance optimisation for an environment uptime of 99%.
Administration and upkeep of the iVend Cloud technology system is provided by iVend Retail to ensure maximum throughput, data backups and advanced security measures.
Outcome Oriented Support
iVend Retail ITIL specific framework aligns our 24/7 support services with the needs of your business for immediate resolutions and unlimited web-based support.
Control Unexpected Software Costs
Gone are the days of retailers hosting their own servers, as more organisations transition to the simplicity of the Cloud. Instead of costly hardware and infrastructure investments in the acquisition of servers and related maintenance, iVend Cloud customers are free to focus instead on cash flow, productivity and employee payroll. In partnership with Microsoft, iVend Cloud applications are hosted on Microsoft Azure. iVend Cloud customers are only responsible for iVend POS supported hardware and Internet connectivity.
iVend Cloud includes 24/7 Support in the standard license fee based on the Support365 Standard. Comprehensive Application and Infrastructure Management makes the iVend Retail team an extended IT team for your business, providing access to responsive, trained resources who are instantly knowledgeable about your retail technology solutions.
“The Cloud gives retailers the easily scalable resources they need to innovate using a consumption-based model.”
A New Era for Retail – Cloud Computing Changes the Game
Accelerate the Delivery of Business Results
With retail on Cloud, management can remotely access company performance data anywhere and at any time, allowing for increased productivity and better customer service.
Retail on Cloud provides increased speed and agility, often resulting in higher computer utilisation rates overall.
Easily implement multiple levels of security so that employees can safely and efficiently move data throughout your enterprise with end-to-end encryption that preserves integrity and reduces the potential risk of exposure.
Retail on Cloud allows businesses to expand quickly and with ease. Because retailers aren’t constrained by their internal resources, they can scale up as needed, without having to pay for unnecessary capabilities.
- Scale your retail footprint faster, without the burden of investing in traditional IT infrastructure in stores or at the head-office
- Respond faster to rapidly changing and lofty consumer expectations
- Access the latest technology without increasing budget, while maintaining an agile infrastructure
Global Reach with Local Control
- Minimise up front capital investments to simplify global expansion
- Save on capital investment by running applications on iOS or Android devices
- Ensure co-existence of traditional stores with on Cloud stores with support for various store formats and geographies
- Free up in-store staff to focus on delivering personalised customer experiences
- Run the most updated software – as the entire in-store IT application management is achieved centrally
- Centrally manage master and transactional data to ensure up-to-date customer information, including interactions across various touchpoints – web, mobile, stores
Scalable and Collaborative
- Scale up more quickly with support for deployments for everything from pop-up stores to permanent expansions, and scale down just as quickly if business conditions change
- Plan for peak load times to avoid overloading systems with appropriate IT sizing
- Access Enterprise-Class infrastructure and application management services regardless of business size
Experience Retail on Cloud
In the competitive world of retail today, agile infrastructure can help businesses grow with a minimal IT footprint.
How can iVend Cloud help deliver business results?
iVend Cloud leverages a new SaaS model to accelerate a retailers’ ability to offer new capabilities to their consumers and employees in a nimble, scalable, and cost-effective manner. Watch this short video to learn more about the benefits of deploying your solutions on Cloud.
iVend Cloud Customer FAQ
What is iVend Cloud?
iVend Cloud is a cloud-based software offering that encompasses the full capabilities of iVend Retail, an enterprise class omnichannel retail management suite delivered via a hosted infrastructure.
iVend Cloud is hosted in partnership with Microsoft Azure, the largest and most secure cloud provider in the world with over 90 compliance offerings and data centres in more regions than any other cloud provider.
With iVend Cloud retailers gain a complete view of operations across the retail ecosystem from any Internet Browser, enabling them to remain more competitive and responsive to market fluctuations.
Customers of iVend Cloud do not need to make an investment in hardware and infrastructure to support the back-office operations of their retail business, as this is all included in iVend Cloud. iVend Cloud customers run iVend POS on local hardware and with a working Internet communicate with their back-office on iVend Cloud.
iVend Cloud licensing includes
- Comprehensive Application Management Services in the standard license fee, delivered by the iVend Retail application team who become the extended IT team for a retail business.
- Complete Infrastructure Management is also delivered by a dedicated team of experts removing the investment required to procure computer hardware and related maintenance.
- 24/7 Support based on the Support365 Standard
How do I get started?
Whether you are a new customer or already using iVend Retail, it’s easy to get started! Complete the form below and one of our retail experts will be in touch with your iVend Cloud subscription licenses. Access to iVend Retail is provided through a URL which can be launched from any web browser to get you selling in no time.
Why did we choose Microsoft Azure?
More retailers are selecting cloud technology and specifically Microsoft Azure to scale their operations in a secure environment. We wanted to align ourselves with a strong global brand with competitive pricing with the added benefit of tighter and stronger security, which is the number one concern shared by retailers when going on Cloud. It also made sense since our iVend Retail is built on Microsoft technology to also utilise Microsoft Cloud infrastructure.
Will iVend Retail need to be installed?
No, iVend Cloud is a cloud-based enterprise retail management solution which is pre-installed on the Microsoft Azure Cloud. All that is needed to access iVend Cloud is an Internet connection and a supported web browser such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
What if I don’t have good Internet, how will I access iVend POS?
The iVend POS client is installed on the Point of Sale hardware device/s on-site. iVend POS is configured to run in OFFLINE mode and the data synchronisation process will occur between iVend POS and iVend Store/Enterprise on iVend Cloud when services are re-established, allowing operations at the store to continue without disruption.
Does iVend Mobile POS work with iVend Cloud?
Yes, it does! iVend Mobile POS APP for Android and Apple can continue to be utilised in store with the ability to communicate with iVend Cloud for access to iVend Store and iVend Enterprise
How are implementation services delivered?
Our global network of Gold and Platinum Channel Partners deliver implementation services for iVend Cloud, so assistance will be close to home.
What is Support365 Standard?
Support365 Standard is included in iVend Cloud standard monthly licenses. For further details on what is included, visit https://ivend.com/support-365-plans/.
What is included as part of iVend Cloud Application Management?
Application Management (AM) is included in the license subscription of iVend Cloud to ensure the efficient deployment of iVend Retail with particular reference to its optimal performance, operation and efficiency.
Application Management includes:
- Assessment and performance testing to ensure optimum economies of scale
- Deployment of patches and hotfixes on a regular basis
- Formal notification provided to the customer on timing of new version upgrades
- Security hardening of the on Cloud environment
- 24/7 Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Support via the iVend Service Portal
- Monthly report of support incidents
- Ensuring a reliable environment with a 99% uptime
- Advanced notification of scheduled maintenance
- Regular monitoring to ensure data integrity and issue management
What is included as part of Infrastructure Management?
Infrastructure Management (IM) is included in the license subscription of iVend Cloud to ensure that as a retail business, the focus is on the business while iVend Retail administers and maintains the technology system for an organisation including the network, hardware, Software, data storage, and data disaster recovery.
Infrastructure Management includes:
- Proactive monitoring of the IT infrastructure and system parameters like memory, computer and disk usage
- Assessment and corrective action to resolve possible infrastructure performance bottlenecks
- Daily backups and a rolling seven (7) day backup kept on file at all times
- Delivery of a secure application and database protection against viruses and malwares to keep out possible cyber data threats
- Secure SSL communications across all services and encrypted data transfers
- Continuous database monitoring for performance enhancements and system performance optimisation
Do I get access to future version releases of iVend Retail on Cloud?
Yes. As we continue to innovate and develop iVend Retail on Cloud access to future versions of the solution will become available. Simple upgrades and implementations will be managed by Gold or Platinum Channel Partners.
The Latest from our Blog
- 26 Jun 2020