ENTERPRISE SERVICESDelivering Enterprise Transformation
Maximise Your Investment in iVend Retail
Our Enterprise Services team work directly with select accounts to provide a premium level of service that enhances our standard SaaS offering.
Our Enterprise Services complement the dedicated services of our Gold & Platinum Channel Partners who capably manage iVend Retail customer expectations and implementations from solution architecture design to project management, customisations, deployment and integrations to third-party applications.
Enterprise Services Offering
Our Jumpstart Services streamlines pre-sales activities with a 3-month contract that entitles a retailer to a dedicated Jumpstart Solution Advisor who will work alongside you in service-related matters such as blueprinting, solution design, and scope definition.
Your dedicated Jumpstart Solution Advisor will ensure that every required proof of concept and project pilot is completed to your expectations and takes your data and unique operational setting into consideration.
- Pre-sales support for enterprise retailers
- 3-month contract
- Jumpstart Solution Advisor specialises in the following activities;
- Initial Discovery and Business Blueprinting
- Solution Design and Scope Definition
- Proof of Concepts
Technical Account Management
This post-implementation service leverages our Technical Account Managers (TAM) who are experienced iVend Retail solution advisors.
Benefit from a dedicated TAM for your retail business for four days every month to focus on unlocking the potential of iVend Retail, building team collaboration across your retail IT ecosystem and helping you to use our solutions efficiently and effectively.
- Post- implementation service for enterprise retailers
- 12-month contract for 4 days every month
- TAMs are experienced iVend Retail evangelists who work with the customer to;
- Fine tune their business for process improvements
- Recommend iVend Retail modules that meet their business needs
- Collaborate with IT to identify vulnerabilities in the business based on iVend Retail analytical data to enable proactive decision making
- Lead quarterly on-site planning workshops to align stakeholders on the technology and its capability
Every iVend Cloud customer receives 24/7 Support Services based on the iVend Support365 Standard offering as part of monthly subscription license fees for iVend Retail software.
Should your organisation require more hands on support, consider upgrading to our enhanced offering iVend365 Premium which provides white glove support service and fosters a direct and ongoing relationship between CitiXsys and your organisation.
- Faster response and resolution times
- One on one monthly call with a dedicated consultant to resolve software configuration related queries
- Monthly system monitoring reports
- Disaster recovery services in the event of a Store and/or POS device crash
Pre-purchase training credits which are awarded to your account annually and are redeemable for online training courses on iVend Academy.
Streamline the process of training your employees – Cashiers, Store Managers, Inventory Managers, Pricing Managers, IT Admin Staff and others on iVend Retail.
This builds on our free on-demand eLearning videos, technical documentation, user guides and knowledge base articles which are available anytime for ongoing staff training on iVend Service Portal.
- Pre-purchase 12-months of training credits to train and certify:
- Store Managers
- IT & Support Staff
Are you ready to accelerate your Retail Success?
Contact us to learn more about our Enterprise Services offering.