Make your brand the destination of choice, with iVend Loyalty
Getting customers into your stores is one thing, ensuring they come back again is a different challenge. With so many options for shopping, focusing on the customer base you already have is one of the most effective strategies for achieving your goals.
iVend Loyalty is a flexible points & rewards management application that is available both digitally or on a card, with accrual across by points, visits, or purchases, and is redeemable across channels for discounts, gift items or other rewards of the retailer’s choosing.
iVend Loyalty enables retailers to develop deeper relationships with customers with visibility into shopping histories and preferences. Through mobile notifications, digital coupons, and reward points, offer personalized incentivizes for customers to choose your stores. An in-built part of the iVend Retail management suite, iVend Loyalty is also available standalone and can integrate with any other retail application using tools provided with the solution.
Make Your Stores The Destination Of Choice. Not Your Competitors’
Uncover the value of building shopper trust, loyalty and retaining it in our free whitepaper, “Redefining the Rules of Traditional Loyalty.”Download Whitepaper
Secure, Online, Customer Loyalty Portal
Self-service for customers to:
- Access their current card balance on their phone, tablet or PC
- Update their contact and billing information
- View transaction, purchase and return history
- Merge multiple loyalty cards into a single account
- Manage cardholder accounts
- Update cardholder profiles
- Edit email templates
- Customize their registration page and publish it on the portal
Why iVend Loyalty
- Make your brand the destination of choice at the start of the customer’s shopping experience or trip
- Build traffic, conversion rates and transaction size and, done well, minimize expensive returns
- Gain complete insight into customer behavior and buying patterns
- Access customer data to optimize planning and retail operations
- Suggestive selling based on their past purchases and browsing history (used for example in stand-alone emails coupled with digital passes, in store at mobile POS or to the customer’s smart phone, or online when making recommendations to iVend eCommerce shoppers)
- Coupled with iVend eCommerce and its user polls capability, the more frequent and more valuable loyalty shoppers can provide insight into potential product designs and which ones should go into production
- Coupled with iVend Reporting and Analytics, customer data can be analysed in detail to build meaningful customer segments and to develop programmes and services that maximize long term loyalty.
- A seamless shopping experience across all sales channels
- Personalized rewards based on their personal shopping preferences
- Personalized promotions and communications
- Promotion to higher reward levels or status as they spend more
Powerful Loyalty Technology
Multiple Loyalty Programs
- Multiple loyalty plans can be set up either for the entire enterprise or specifically for individual stores
- Multiple loyalty plans can assign points or currency based on customer purchases
iVend Loyalty Portal is a secure, web based portal, licensed separately, which allows retailers to easily:
- Set up and manage multiple loyalty programs which assign points or currency based on customer purchases or activities
- Allow loyalty points or incentives to age according to user defined rules
- Redeem loyalty rewards against new purchases
- Inform customers about their rewards balance via email, text message, online
- Define membership of group schemes, e.g. for all family members or to support a particular school or charity
- Individual plans can relate to specific products or promotions or exclude products (for example clearance items) or promotions.
iVend Loyalty comes prepackaged with iVend Enterprise and can be deployed as a cloud service or as an in-house service. This enables transparency of data between iVend Loyalty and all other iVend modules.
Loyalty Member Registration
iVend Loyalty offers flexible registration options that can be set at a global level.
Membership Level Management
- Any number of membership levels can be defined, e.g. Bronze, Silver and Gold
- Members progress through levels depending on spend. The retailer can define the minimum points or currency that a loyalty customer should accumulate to reach a particular loyalty level.
The administrator can globally define the type of incentive a loyalty customer can accumulate on each transaction. The reward type can be either set as “Points” or “Currency”. These can later be redeemed by the customer in subsequent transactions.
Loyalty Plan Management
- Push sales of specific items or item groups by defining specific plans. Plans pertaining to transaction value can also be defined to increase sales.
- Selected stores or channels, with bonuses on special days such as the customer’s birthday, public holidays, festivals, etc.
Resilient Operation Modes
iVend Loyalty offers a group membership option that allows a retailer to combine more than one card together into a single card group. This feature is useful in scenarios where the loyalty points of individual family or group members can be combined to extend the benefits to a higher level of loyalty membership.
iVend Loyalty sends notifications to customers on level achievements in the program, predefined events, special awards, etc. according to the rules of each program.
Loyalty Product Catalogue
Retailers using iVend Loyalty and iVend eCommerce will be able to extend additional benefits to their customers by offering their loyalty customers a Product Catalogue on iVend eCommerce. The items mentioned in the product catalogue will be available to the loyalty customer for purchase by redeeming their loyalty points OR a combination of loyalty points and currency. To facilitate easy split of loyalty points and currency, a ‘slider’ will be provided that will help the customer decide how many loyalty points and how much currency will be required to purchase a particular item in the product catalogue.
- iVend loyalty can now work in a standalone mode. This would allow third party retail systems to use iVend Loyalty management system for managing their loyalty customers. Data exchange between third party retail systems and iVend Loyalty would be facilitated through robust iVend Loyalty APIs. Users can send the transaction information to iVend Loyalty for points accumulation and redemption using iVend Loyalty APIs.
- iVend loyalty will then send the notifications to the loyalty customer using iVend Passes, SMS and Emails.
How iVend Loyalty Works
How can iVend Retail help?
iVend Loyalty helps you grow your business, build your customer base and generate repeat sales. Retailers utilizing iVend Loyalty and its seamless integration into all complementary applications of iVend Retail have gained significant benefits in customer retention and increasing their revenues. Watch this short video to learn how retailers can acquire, engage, reward and retain their customers. How it Works
Frequently Asked Questions
How is iVend POS licensed?
iVend Loyalty as an application is licensed as an on-premises solution where the activation of the application is an one-time fee.
Since iVend Loyalty deals with creating and managing loyalty cards, these cards are licensed as an annual recurring component based on the number of cards licensed.
Which OS & hardware does iVend POS support?
iVend Loyalty 2.0 has three component i.e. Enterprise Component, iVend Loyalty client and iVend Loyalty APIs. All these three components can be installed on a single machine or different machine.
iVend Loyalty client and APIS should have access to iVend Enterprise component. iVend APIs must be hosted on a system with internet connection. These APIs shall be access by POS systems for interacting iVend Loyalty System over the net.
How to Configure iVend POS?
Use the “Configuration Manager” to configure connectivity to the Loyalty database and iVend Retail instance.
A Global Configuration Wizard is normally used to configure the minimum configuration requirements to run the application which include configuring Loyalty plans from template based options. The loyalty plans can either be fixed or cumulative.
Seamless integration between iVend Loyalty and iVend Retail ensures that customer specific information is available at the POS for the cashier.
Once a customer is selected at the POS, his current points are displayed to the cashier. The customer has the option to utilize his loyalty points as a tender defined in iVend Retail.
The points accumulated are integrated into iVend Loyalty and iVend Retail on the completion of the transaction at the POS.
Each time a transaction is completed in iVend Retail the customer registered for Loyalty is rewarded as per configuration. The data flows transparently through the enterprise behind the scenes across system and network boundaries.
The application also comes with standard e-mail templates which can be used to communicate with the customers. These templates can be used to inform the customer on their loyalty point statuses.