Oscar Jacobson integrated to iVend Retail, and as a result the physical and online stores are seamlessly connected
As an own brand retail organisation disruption in the sales process in our flagship stores was one of our biggest fears. We took a lot of time to analyse our needs and finding the right retail solutions for Oscar Jacobson. The decision to migrate to the sophisticated iVend omnichannel Solution together with our implementation partner Retail Store Scandinavia and the iVend team has proven to be a success. The upgrade has been done smoothly to the new system and in a short timeframe.
Eremasi Matanatabu, Chief Operating Officer, Oscar Jacobson
In 2009, Oscar Jacobson began a journey to reclaim its position as the leading Nordic brand for men. The company with its 114 years of expertise in the apparel and menswear has taken several important steps towards this goal.
The company has implemented a successful repositioning and revitalization that has resulted in more stylish and more personal collections, as well as a new and modern store concept, which is now fully landed with the end consumers. The company has had a fine growth and earnings performance in recent years. Oscar Jacobson is growing in all channels both own stores, e-commerce and with retailers in Sweden, the UK and the other Nordic countries.
Oscar Jacobson is now taking the next step with a major focus on the international market with hiring a dedicated export manager. In 2017 Oscar Jacobson will also open new retail stores.
- Oscar Jacobson’s retail solution lacked integration with store’ and backend processes and omnichannel capabilities
- The retail solution could not accommodate multiple stores
- Stores were unable to work in offline mode
- Disintegrated retail processes with no backend integration
- Single view of customer information and transactions was not available
- Retailer can manage multiple stores with a unified view of store process
- Intuitive interface has reduced administration costs
- Seamless integration with ERP has reduced manual work
- Accelerated time-to-value with quicker POS transactions
- Improved availability with Single view of stock