Many small and midsized businesses rely on basic entry-level accounting software or spreadsheets that fail to provide company-wide visibility. With SAP Business One enterprise resource planning (ERP) software alongside iVend Retail’s omnichannel retail management system, retailers can make more informed decisions, based on real-time data, and act on it within a single integrated system.
Designed specifically for growing small or midsized businesses, iVend Retail management software paired with SAP Business One streamlines processes amongst all your retail channels and optimizes performance to cater to customer behaviors.
The iVend Retail & SAP Business One Integration Advantage
From POS, mobile payments and your online store to managing your supply chain, inventory, loyalty program and so much more, SAP Business One paired with iVend Retail is proven to help retail companies increase revenue, profitability, and market share through:
- Streamlining in-store and head office operations by seamlessly integrating key business processes into a single, unified system.
- Achieving proactive control of your business through automatic alerts, workflows, and response to key business events and customer needs.
- Support your changing needs and individual user preferences with easy-to-use personalization tools.
- Custom Click Checkout – 1 to 3 clicks or single click checkout
- Integrated merchandise management with sales reporting and related functionalities
- Synchronized supply-demand planning to reduce merchandise, yet avoid stock-outs and short supply
- Increase conversion rates across channels
- Satisfy dynamic consumer buying patterns
- Determine the right pricing and promotions to maximize profitability
iVend Retail seamlessly integrates with SAP Business One using the standard DI APIs provided as a part of SAP Business One Software Development Kit to help retailers better manage every aspect of their daily retail operations.
iVend Retail also integrates UDFs (User Defined Fields) defined on Business Partner and Item Master in SAP Business One into iVend Retail.
|Many ways to pay||Warehouse||iVend Customer Group|
|Tax Code||Product Group||Alternate Product|
|Shipping type||Special Price Discount||Surcharge|
|Group Special Price List||Manufacturer||Kit Setup|
|Sales Person||Assembly Details||Country|
|Currency Customer||Exchange Rates||Vendor|
|Unit of Measure||Product||Unit of Measure Groups|
|Customer Catalogue||Alternate UPC Code||Price List|
|Goods Receipt||Refund/Exchange||Goods Issue|
|Layaway/Layaway Cancellation||Baseless Goods Receipt||Sales Order/Sales Order Cancellation|
|Stock Take||Gift Certificate Sale Update||Purchase Order|
|GRPO (Goods Receipt PO)|
|Cash||Traveler’s Checks||Credit Card||Checks|
|Gift Certificate update||Customer Tenders||Debit Card||Credit Notes|
Optimize Your Business with iVend Retail and SAP Business One
Want to see if iVend Retail integrated with SAP Business One is right for you?
Request your free consultation today.