Milano Impex Pvt. Ltd.
Integrated Store functions for efficient & effective Retail management
iVend Retail has been able to facilitate the integration of the transactions of starting a store, iVend Enterprise Server to SAP Business One. It has integrated & Synchronized data between the SAP system with iVend Enterprise, Enterprise iVend with Store / shop and store / shop with a store / shop. We have been able to Reduce Errors in Coding & re-entry of data.
Prem Kumar, CEO, Milano Impex
Milano Impex Pvt. Ltd owns two brands EGLE & LOUIS ALBER TI and has been successfully selling them in the Indian market. Post carving a niche in European market, Milano Impex Pvt Ltd introduced brand EGLE in India in 2003 followed by introduction of LOUIS ALBER TI.
Milano Impex initially followed the dealer & distributor business model which contributed to a major chunk of their revenue. Company had presence in the domestic market with the help of their dealers. Hence to set its footprints in the Arena of high street retail, company ventured to set up their first Retail outlet at Chandigarh, India.
After achieving considerable success in their maiden Retail venture, company looks forward to expand and shall soon open stores in different parts of India.
- Management of inventory and consolidated view of existing stock was unavailable
- Inefficient stock monitoring and movement
- Implementation of discounts & promotions was impossible due to inadequate information
- Complex and inaccurate sales & invoicing process
- Unmanageable data consolidation
- Unified view of inventory at POS helped in Rapid stock turnaround
- Overall employee efficiency increased due to availability of integrated data at store and Head Office
- Synchronized data transfers between Stores and Enterprise ensured operational accuracy across Retail chain
- Reduced shrinkage due to operational transparency
- Considerable reduction in invoicing & stock-take errors and replenishment planning errors
- Achieved faster order processing