Mobile InnovationReinvigorating the Stores Value
Mobile has changed the face of retail and new, complex patterns of consumer activity are being generated by this mobile-first movement and are disrupting retailers’ strategies.
Embracing mobile point of sale either alongside or in place of fixed terminals provides retailers with an opportunity to reinvigorate shopper interactions in a number of ways.
This whitepaper outlines the benefits of incorporating mobile technologies, including:
- Serving customers at any point on the shop floor, including taking payments
- Shortening queue lengths by processing payments while customers wait in line
- Equipping staff with easy access to information, to quickly answer shopper queries
- Linking sales associates with back-end data such as inventory lookup
- Enabling customers to build their own digital journey through self-service kiosks
- Integrating customer service with loyalty management applications to personalize offers and reward shoppers