The purpose of the loyalty program is to provide competitive advantage for the retailer. To maintain that edge, retailers must continuously adjust and evolve their program as per customers’ needs, business requirements, and competitors’ offerings. With Mobile devices gaining an important position in retail landscape, iVend Loyalty introduces Loyalty Web Portal which allows loyalty cardholders to view their card balance and history on their mobile device while the merchant can change the look and feel of loyalty customer portal online using the html editor.
A loyalty card holder can access loyalty account on a mobile device anywhere, anytime, view the reward details and merge/join/link multiple loyalty cards with single account.
iVend Loyalty Portal is a secure, web-based application that allows, the retailer manage cardholder accounts, update cardholder profile information, add new pages, change email template, customize the registration page, design and publish the new page created page on loyalty customer portal.
The Customer Loyalty Portal allows loyalty cardholders to view their current card balance, Customize the registration and update profile page, card transaction history and update their contact information. To register and log in, Loyalty cardholders will need the Loyalty card number and the transaction receipt number provided to them by the Retailer. Retailers can design and publish webpages on customer portal and use them as marketing Page to alert on on-going and upcoming campaigns
Loyalty Portal features:
- Designed exclusively for Loyal Customers of a retailer using iVend Loyalty, users can use loyalty portal to modify and review the following
- Statements for loyalty points earned & consumed
- Transaction History (storage period)
- Profile Updates of loyalty customer
- Marketing Page to alert on on-going and upcoming campaigns
- Link and merge multiple loyalty cards into one account.
- Customize the registration and update profile page
To know more about Loyalty Portal and other features of iVend Loyalty write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org