Covid-19 has significantly affected the retail industry and it is more important than ever that you have a future-proof omnichannel business strategy.
Today’s consumers have more information, more options and are expecting a more personalised shopping experience in your stores, plus new safety assurances that go above and beyond. That’s why we’ve introduced iVend Cloud, so you can deliver on customer expectations with accuracy and agility, and manage your operations remotely and securely.
Your Personal Retail Stimulus Offer
To help you start selling now while preparing for a robust restart of business we’re offering SaaS retail management software for free for the first 3 months. Get 15 months of iVend Cloud for the price of just 12, so you can get started now without paying fees for the first 3 months.
With iVend Cloud, your entire retail instance is managed by the experts, all included in the monthly fee.
- Point of Sale Licenses
- Magento eCommerce Integration Connector
- iVend Cloud (Management Console) Access
- Cloud Server Hosting on Microsoft Azure
- iVend Cloud Application Management
- iVend Cloud Infrastructure Management
- 24/7 iVend Support365 Standard
Why Choose iVend Cloud
- Deliver Omnichannel Experiences
- Give customers more freedom to buy however, whenever and wherever they want
- Integrate channels to allow for greater inventory accuracy and real-time product availability
- Open new sales opportunities and drive online customers into physical stores and vice versa
Start Selling Online
- Easily connect your physical stores and online sales
- Move slow-moving and excess inventory via online sales
- Safely offer Click & Collect, Curbside and Contactless delivery
Minimise Upfront Costs
- Minimise your dependency on system engineers and IT specialists
- Conserve capital for store or channel expansion with no need for servers
- Add the latest features based on changing shopper preferences, without costly upgrade projects
- Simplify operations with nearly linear growth in capacity and cost
- Gain a 360-degree view of operations and inventory movement
- Fully managed IT operations with performance optimisation, infrastructure and application monitoring, daily backups, data integrity and 99% uptime
For many retailers today, cloud computing is critical to competing in the digital marketplace and achieving digital transformation. Now is the time to prepare for a robust restart of business. Contact us to receive a custom estimate for your business.
*Offer valid through July 31, 2020