Join the sessions listed below to sharpen your development skills in extending iVend functionality as per your customer’s enterprise requirements.
Developing Reports using iVend Report DesignerView Recording
POS Receipt CustomizationView Recording
Advanced Report Development using iVend Report DesignerView Recording
Developing Dashboards using iVend Dashboard DesignerView Recording
This session will cover the add-on developments for iVend to accomplish business logic extensions via new validation rules, screens, tables or fields in the database, etc. Add-on applications can also handle transaction events like change of customer, product addition, completion of transaction, etc.
- Understanding add-on features
- Work flow and Event propagation in add-on
- Object list where events are exposed
- Developing Add-on for MC and POS
This session will cover the consumption of iVend APIs for integrating the iVend Retail application to other third-party enterprise application. We will cover how to consume API and what all objects are exposed in the API.
- Overview and where to find iVend API
- How to consume an iVend API
- Objects exposed via API
- Code sample for consuming API