PT Topindo Lucky Sport (TOPGOLF)
Integrated Store functions for efficient & effective Retail management
iVend Retail has been able to facilitate the integration of transactions starting at our stores to SAP Business One. It has integrated and synchronized data between the SAP system and our stores to dramatically reduce errors in coding and any need for reentry of data.
Ladypiyo Soedharman, CFO, Top Golf
PT Topindo Lucky Sport is a leading retail company dealing in GOLF equipment, accessories & apparel under the brand name TOPGOLF. The store is one of the biggest golf equipment store in Indonesia & they not only sell golf club but also offers club fitting.
TOPGOLF was established in 2007 where they opened their first store in Bellezza Shopping Arcade, PermataHijau, South Jakarta. Expansion soon followed by topening a chain of stores across Jakarta. They also have stores outside Jakarta such as in Bandung, Balikpapan and Banjarmasin. The TOPGOLF Chain has already grown to 16 stores& very soon they will open another store in Bali.
Currently TOPGOLF chain of stores is present in Jakarta, Java, Kalimantan & Sumatra.
The company has aggressive plans of expansion this year with the launch of its new business unit “BIKE” which too will run on iVend retail.
Oscar Jacobson is now taking the next step with a major focus on the international market with hiring a dedicated export manager. In 2017 Oscar Jacobson will also open new retail stores.
- Non-integrated data management
- Inefficient stock monitoring & movement
- Inadequate Customer Information
- Complex & inaccurate data retrieval process
- Increased employees’ overall efficiency by eliminating work duplication on disintegrated processes
- Synchronized data transfers between Stores & enterprise ensured accuracy across Retail chain
- Considerable reduction in stock errors and replenishment planning errors
- Accelerated time-to-value with quicker POS transactions
- Achieved faster order processing