Reeves Floral Products
Reeves Floral Products
Flowering to Success
I would like to take a moment to compliment you on the team you have working for you. I have worked on several implementations in the past and have never worked with a group who were as eager and talented as your associates. Even with the time difference between India and the United States, there never seems to be an issue completing any development that arises. Thank you again for all your help.
Chuck Woodring, Warehouse Manager, Reeves
Located in Georgia, Reeves Floral Products, Inc. has been servicing the floral and decorative needs of designers, florists, interior decorators, caterers and event planners throughout Southeast America since 1962.
What began as a greenhouse grower and supplier of fresh flowers in a small northern suburb of Atlanta, Georgia, has evolved into one of the largest importers and distributors of cut flowers, floral supplies, artificial flowers and decorative accessories in the United States.
The company has over 100,000 square feet of showroom and warehouse space in its main facility located in Woodstock, Georgia and offers an extensive range of floral products and services that include seedlings, cuttings, wholesale flowers, florist supplies and much more.
In addition, the company also operates out of Gainesville, Georgia where a full array of products and services are also available.
In August 2007, the company decided to implement SAP Business One as an ERP solution to manage its critical business functions across sales, distribution and financials – via one flexible responsive system that could integrate and provide real time access to information.
A growing demand for their products and services made the company reevaluate its current point of sale system and also determine it needed a point of sale solution that could integrate with SAP Business One and provide important functionality required in their retail ecosystem.
As a full service florist, they required a cost effective POS software that could process sales transactions, monitor inventory movement, manage order entry and integrate data in real time at their head office in Woodstock.
In addition, they required a solution that could confidently and quickly process transactions and credit card payments, offer easy check outs, waseasy to use and could support future growth.
- Ability to recall transactions for refunds at the POS and issue 2 copies of the Refund Receipt
- Ability to issue and track in-store credit memos to customers even if they don’t have accounts set up
- Customized Customer Payment Terms at POS to help identify customers that have accounts and process their transactions faster especially repeat orders
- Supports the ability to change the tax codes for an entire order via the selection of a tax code from a drop down box
- Enables application of line and sale discounts on transactions based on customer history
- Automatic and manual request options for replenishment to the head office
- Supports the ability to set up price lists for items and special pricing for specific customers at the head office
- Integrated and unified system – fits into their SAP Business One infrastructure
- Credit Card module provides quick and efficient settlement of invoices and the use of multiple credit cards against a single order
- Inbuilt Invoice Wizard (Credit Card add-on) saves time by managing multiple invoices at one time