Duty Free City
Duty Free City
Duty Free City Expands Utilization of iVend Retail Omnichannel Suite to Increase Brickand-Mortar Airport Store Traffic
With growth plans for our airport stores, we believe that expanding our utilization of mobile technology and leveraging the omnichannel capabilities of the iVend Retail suite will help us to increase store foot traffic and connect with our existing and potential customers while on layovers.
Philippe Dray, CEO, Duty Free City
Duty Free City (DFC) is a globally active, family-run business with a distinctive culture of values. Employing over 150 people in America, its corporate philosophy serves as a guide and as the foundation of success for the Company. In a constantly evolving market environment, DFC aims to be the first choice on the travel retail market by virtue of the vitality and long-term outlook of an independent family-run company. DFC supports customer journeys with the best omnichannel offers. Service and the shopper experience are continually enhanced, driving customerrelated developments with innovative services straddling all sales channels.
- Needed a trusted Point of Sale (POS) solution to launch new store concept
- Required integration with existing SAP database
- Desired to provide customers and employees with a seamless experience
- Current goal to increase traffic into airport stores
- More accurate inventory and sales data synchronized with the ERP
- Modular nature of omnichannel suite supports integrated expansion of capabilities
- Solution scales alongside aggressive growth plans
- True omnichannel offering delivers on customer service