De Vrina was looking for a robust, easy to use, integrated retail solution and iVend Retail with SAP Business One proved to be just that
The integration of iVend Retail with SAP Business One has streamlined many business processes that were previously lengthy, manual and cumbersome. Vast improvements in Inventory management and purchasing were realized by the implementation of iVend Retail with SAP Business One. Our Loyalty program has greatly improved the client partnership relationship and in particular is very easy to use.
Helena Du, Director, De Vrina
De Vrina specialises in affordable, quality wedding and formal shoes. The company has been focused on design, wholesale and retail distribution of ladies shoes and handbags since 2000. They are known for sourcing the best products and are appreciated for price and quality.
- Non-integrated retail operations
- Lack of clear and consolidated inventory view across stores
- Manual preparation of monthly sales and inventory reports
- Manual replenishment and reorder processes leading to to frequent stock-outs
- Clear view into retail operations for effective loss control
- Unified view of inventory at POS resulting in improved stock turnaround
- Synchronised data transfers between stores and enterprise for operational accuracy
- Faster order processing