Concorde Uses iVend Retail to Expand and Franchise Internationally
As a retail organization disruption was our biggest fear. Hence we took time before taking a decision to migrate to a sophisticated solution, iVend Retail. CitiXsys helped us upgrade smoothly to the new system. We are able to see considerable improvement on our customer service, inventory visibility and customer satisfaction.
Mohammad Abu Hejleh, IT Manager, Concorde
Concorde is a leading and internationally-expanding fashion brand designed and made in Jordan.
Boutique retailer with seven brick and mortar locations (Jordan and Palestine), an eCommerce store and a new franchise program.
Concorde recently obtained the ISO 9001 certificate and is working to meet the international accepted standards for designing products, purchasing, storing, distributing, selling, customer service and registering customer complaints and needs.
Concorde is expanding its business outside of Jordan. They have recently launched a franchising program developed to fit the needs of different areas in the world, and to fit different investor tastes. They selected iVend Retail to help them modernize, globalize and meet their franchise plans.
- Poor data replication and accuracy
- Limited capability of the old software for enhancements
- No integration with SAB B1 ERP or HANA database
- Need for a system with coupons, Gift Certificates, loyalty points and promotions
- Support of a phone number-based loyalty program
- Integration with barcode scanners and fingerprint readers
- Fast implementation without disruption
- Integrated customer loyalty program with 21,000 members
- Full ERP and database integration
- Enhanced dataflow processes with 95% accuracy
- Fast data replication and data transfer scenarios
- Updated accounting GL journals
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Improved customer experience with quicker checkout times