COCO Store Selects iVend Retail to Centralize Retail Operations and Gain Greater Visibility into Store Performance
As a retail organization disruption was our biggest fear. Hence we evaluated three solutions before taking a decision to migrate to iVend Retail. Our implementation partner Vanguard Myanmar and iVend Retail helped us upgrade smoothly to the new system. We are able to see considerable improvement on our customer service, inventory visibility and customer satisfaction.
Kyaw zin htay, IT Department, COCO Store
Founded in 2015, COCO Store is a chain of 25 convenience and speciality grocery stores located in Myanmar. With 25 stores and 2 warehouses, COCO Store provides various products for daily use, including a range of everyday items such as groceries, snack foods, confectionery, soft drinks, tobacco products, over-the-counter drugs and toiletries.
- Local POS could not integrate with SAP Business One
- Fragmented store processes staunched the flow of information leading to slow processes
- Slow data sync lead to data redundancy and delays in producing business reports
- Lack of visibility into business performance challenged decision making
- Centralized retail solution with real-time visibility into business operations
- Increase in operational efficiency with inventory turns increasing by a whopping 50%
- Seamless integration with SAP B1 streamlined the overall retail operations
- Insight into the individual store and product level lead to informed decision making
- Ability to ring sales in offline mode meant no delays at the register