Specialized hires to support regional growth of iVend Retail omnichannel platform.
New York, NY, July 4, 2019 — Continuing its mission to address operational challenges faced by retail and hospitality organizations around the world, CitiXsys, developer of the integrated omnichannel platform iVend Retail, announced it has appointed Dafny Varela as Managing Director for all of Latin America, in addition to five dynamic new regional hires. The new team brings significant experience in the retail industry, with commercial and technical expertise. Additionally, they add a solid understanding of the unique business and cultural approaches across Latin America, ensuring the business is well-positioned for growth in this important region, with estimations upwards of 3% CAGR through 2022 for selected verticals.
The new hires expand the regional team to ten employees, all reporting on to Dafny Varela, Managing Director of Latin America for CitiXsys, and include:
- Carol Espinoza, based in Colombia, appointed as Senior Channel Sales Manager for Central and South America. Carol counts 20 years of experience in the commercial and finance industries, as well as experience with corporate client relation management, risk analysis, and project implementation. Prior to joining CitiXsys, Carol worked for Oracle and Bancolombia.
- Edna Ramírez, based in Mexico, has assumed the role of Channel Manager for Latin America, where her experience in demand generation, educational programs, and ecosystem knowledge will be key supporting VAR partners across the region.
- Enrique Martín del Campo, also based in Mexico, hits the ground running as Senior Inside Sales Representative for Latin America, where his project management skills will play an important role within the organization and in generating new partner opportunities.
- Moisés Mora, also based in Mexico, assumes the role of Level 3 Support Engineer and is an iVend Retail certified developer for Latin America. Moisés brings SAP Business One ERP integration expertise to the organisation.
- Leonardo Lameda, also based in Mexico, assumes the role of Senior Developer, and has extensive experience with iVend Extensibility. Leonardo will strengthen the platform’s customization capabilities for each Latin American country´s distinct fiscal requirements.
These strategic hires support the company’s aim to expand operations and infrastructure across Latin America, with an emphasis on strengthening the iVend Retail presence by bringing the company’s highly-flexible, integrated omnichannel software with connectors to SAP, Microsoft, and Sage to more end users through strategic partnerships.
Dafny Varela, Managing Director of Latin America for CitiXsys, commented, “with the combined experience of our expanded team, the number of retailers we can bring to operate in a digital Retail 4.0 model will be increased,” and added, “at CitiXsys we are extremely committed to advancing the retail industry in Latin American to take it from its current state to true omnichannel.”
Carol Espinoza, Senior Channel Sales Manager for Central and South America for CitiXsys, said “I am excited to embrace this new challenge and help retail organizations in my region become more innovative with regard to providing their customers with exceptional shopping experiences across the path to purchase, and earning the most valuable asset a brand can get: customer loyalty.”
About iVend Retail
iVend Retail, by CitiXsys, is a global provider of integrated omnichannel solutions for retail and hospitality chains. Its software solutions integrate vital systems to produce an impeccable ecosystem, where data flows instantaneously and freely, with minimal investment in IT. Designed to provide exceptional experiences to customers throughout the purchase and restoration process, iVend Retail solutions for points of sale, loyalty, e-commerce, digital passes, analysis, and mobility increase revenue, improve customer retention, and attract new businesses while reducing operating costs. The set of solutions is available through a global distribution network of certified partners. For more information about iVend Retail, visit www.ivend.com, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.