With iVend Retail and SAP Business One, Distroller’s retail stores are now able to access accurate inventory at their fingertips
We needed to upgrade the retail infrastructure as Distroller is expanding very fast, and iVend Retail proved to be the natural choice. The solution gave us across-the-board visibility and faster decision-making capacity. With iVend Retail, we achieved true retail integration.
Eduardo Figueroa, CEO, Distroller
Amparin SA de CV was established in 2004 by entrepreneur Amparo Serrano. She began with items for home improvement and, in five years, saw an exponential growth in product lines such as toys and household items.
Distroller, as better it is known, is a jewelry, stationery, toys and sweets speciality retailing arm. Today, more than mere ornaments, Distroller jewelry define fashion trends in the Mexican market. This company was started over 12 years ago as a line of chamoy.
They currently have 15 outlets operating in different states of Mexico, and more than 35 stores internationally. Amparin’s line of jewelry is now sold across nations. They also sell licenses for its designed photo albums, notebooks and various other accessories.
- No specific process of establishing inventory
- Operational failures resulting in transaction abandonment
- SAP back-office not synchronised with Logistics server
- Issues with document synchronisation
- Disruption in operations due to Internet outage
- Ease of retail operations in stores
- Inventory management to become reliable and prompt
- Real-time data synchronisation, despite Internet failures
- Smooth day-end procedures