Jeweler Château D’Ivoire Enhances Service, Grows Business with iVend Retail
I like to think about any jewellry purchase as the beginning of a relationship with our business and now with iVend Retail and SAP B1, our store systems support that connection with our customers and enable us to provide a better shopping experience than ever before.
Suhail Kaidbey, Director, Château D’Ivoire
Since 1978, Château D’Ivoire has been active in selling, creating, estimating, restoring and repairing luxury jewellry, watches and clock parts. With renowned craftsmanship in the Montreal area, Château d’Ivoire offers a range of jewellry items of the highest quality and a wide variety of one-of-a-kind pieces. Equipped with a vast showroom, the store’s team of counselors and jewelers provide qualified and customized service.
- Master data stored in legacy MS Access system
- Inventory reports lacked sufficient product detail
- Legacy systems had complicated back-end, requiring too many steps to complete transaction
- Need for an integrated jewellry repair module
- Legacy system did not work offline
- Saved time and simplified store processes
- Reduction in overall inventory and more efficient utilization of store space
- More accurate inventory and sales data synched with the ERP
- Improved customer experience