COMPANY : De Vrina
Industry : Footwear
De Vrina shoes specialises in quality, affordable wedding shoes for ladies, shoe clips and handbags. De Vrina is into design, wholesale and retail distribution of ladies shoes and handbags since the year 2000. They are known for sourcing of the best products and are appreciated for price and quality. De Vrina incepted its retail operations in the year 2000 and have aggressive plans to expand their retail operations in the next two years.
Non-integrated retail system
Unavailability of clear and consolidated inventory view across stores
Several man hours spent in manual preparation of monthly sales and inventory reports
Manual replenishment and reorder led to frequent stock outsituations
De Vrina, is a fast-growing brand name in high-end wedding and formal footwear, appointed CitiXsys to implement iVend Retail Management Suite with SAP Business One. One of the biggest challenges that De Vrina had was limited visibility and inadequate reporting of in-store stock and warehouse.
With ambitious plans to grow their business, De Vrina chose iVend Retail Management Suite to manage their retail operations with SAP Business One as backend ERP. The need was to have a system that could manage a fast growing business and be easy to use and maintain with limited IT resources.
The other challenges that prompted management to invest in Retail system included non-integrated and scattered data spread over Store, warehouse and head office. They did not have integration into an ERP connecting retail data. As a result De Vrina could never effectively manage inventories.
iVend Retail with SAP Business One
- Clear view into Retail operations for effective loss control
- Unified view of inventory at POS helped in Rapid stock turnaround
- Synchronized data transfers between Stores and Enterprise ensured operational accuracy
- Achieved faster order processing
The key to maximizing profits in the Footwear retail industry is to aim for the highest level of optimized business solution and customer satisfaction. iVend Retail with SAP Business One has proven to increase stock accuracy up to 99%, which has led to a sales increase of 5 – 25% averting excess stock and stock out conditions.
Additional benefits of the system:
- Integration of stores helped in generation of transparent view of Sales, purchase, stock data across stores
- Necessary inventory and sales data is accessible in real-time across stores
- Store sales reports can be processed daily, weekly or monthly with ease
- Ease to set up sales, discount and promotions
- Promotions and price discount settings have reduced manual entries atthe POS level
“The integration of iVend Retail with SAP Business One has streamlined many business processes that were previously lengthy, manual and cumbersome. Vast improvements in Inventory management and purchasing were realized by the implementation of iVend Retail with SAP Business One. Our Loyalty program has greatly improved the client partnership relationship and in particular is very easy to use.”
Share This Blog